Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 10 January 2014

Pop Art Fabric Prints



                                                                                                                  AmberHaly ©
           As many of you know I have been inspired by
           pop art. From my previews shoot I have developed
           textiles fabric prints which I think we be really
           cool for spring/summer14 collection. I plan to
           make sample t-shirts with one or two prints.
  

4 comments:

  1. Hi, you have an awesome blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I have checked your blog out and I love it! I'm now following you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. love those doughnut prints X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your prints and your inspiration... So artistic!

    ReplyDelete