Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 4 December 2013

It's All About Emily




                      Here is my shoot I did this week.
                     Inspired by Pop Art. I have used 
                     photoshop to edited the best photographs.
                     I am very pleased how my first shoot has
                     turned out. All the styling and photography 
                     had been done by myself.
                     Model:Emily Hall
                     Stylist: Amber Haly 
                     Photographer:Amber Haly
                     Blouse: Model Owns
                     Shoes: Zara
                     Jumpersuit:H by Henry Holland 
                     Sunglasses :Ebay and Primark
                     
                     

3 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job they look very professional and beautiful. I need to look into photoshop does it work with phone camera images?
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I tried my best to make them look Professional, yeah photoshop will work with any images as long as the photograph is a good image on the camera phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those look really amazing. I love them all. :) Good job!
    http://catwalkconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete