Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 9 December 2013

Prints in Heels

                   Like most women I find I have so many
                   clothes , yet nothing too wear or no 
                   money to buy new clothes. I keep clothes for 
                   years and years. I put this outfit together
                   from looking at my old clothes. My jumpsuit 
                   I have had for about 4 years and the shirt
                   about 3 years. I never normally used too pair 
                   these clothes together but I think the outfit 
                   looks very funky. 
                   Hat: American Apparel
                   Jumpsuit:Primark
                   Shirt:New Look
                   Shoes:Topshop(only £30) 
                   Bag:Brighton Carboot 

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job pairing this outfit you look amazing.
    http:/tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! Love your prints... Fab trend!

    ReplyDelete