Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 December 2013

Warhol's Girls





          More of Pop Art inspired shoot, I looked at Andy
         Warhol for inspiration. I watched the movie Factory girl
         based on Andy Warhol and his " Super Stars". I made
         everything over the top with handmade flowers. I
         also used photoshop to manipulated the photographs.
         I am very pleased how these images have turned out.I
         have styled the model myself and picked out the clothing
         from my wardrobe and my house mates.
                      Photographer:Amber Haly
                      Stylist:Amber Haly
                      First Model: Emily Hall 
                      Second Model: Sybil Bailey
                      Dress:Topshop
                      Top:Model Own
                      Shoes:Topshop


                      




1 comment: