Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 December 2013

Ocean




                 Today I had photoshoot the theme 
          was on the ocean such as coral, seaweed and fish.
          I had a team of stylist and photographers from my uni
          course. This was a test shoot so we were very limited 
          with the choice of clothing and props used. I think
          from a stylist point of view the images have come
          out very well. I tired to create a mermaid/fish as the
          girl who was swimming through a coral ( the shirt) then
          got stuck in seaweed ( the scarf). 
                         Model:Amber Haly 
                    Stylist: Amber Haly & Sophie Hancock
  Photographer:Sophie Hancock http://acidsapphire.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Great theme you look amazing gorgeous pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, love that skirt.
    thanks for following my blog on Bloglovin.
    x Audrey
    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete